Welcome to Jonas Creek & Cottage Point
Located in historic Southport, N.C., the neighborhoods of Jonas Creek and Cottage Point offer the opportunity for costal living at its best. Enjoy vibrant sunsets over the marsh and observe wildlife as close as your backyard. If you enjoy leisurely walks, you will love the short stroll to Waterfront Park and Southport Marina. If you like being on the water, we are an easy paddle to the confluence of the Atlantic Ocean, the Cape Fear River and the Intracoastal Waterway.
Because of its coastal scenery and idyllic setting, Southport was the location for the recent Nicholas Sparks’ movie Safe Haven. A culture that is captured perfectly at the neighborhoods of Jonas Creek and Cottage Point. Settle into the slow pace and scenic beauty that is characteristic of Southern coastal living. Settle into your home at Jonas Creek and Cottage Point.
All the Benefits of City Living at a Small-Town Pace
The neighborhoods of Jonas Creek and Cottage Point offer exceptional cultural, social and shopping amenities. Several major medical centers, including Dosher Memorial Hospital and the brand new Brunswick Community Hospital in Supply, N.C., are both just 12 minutes away. New Hanover Regional Medical Center is just 30 minutes away in Wilmington, N.C.
We are also convenient to:
- Local Airports and Ferries
- Wilmington International Airport
- Myrtle Beach Airport
- Brunswick County Airport
- North Carolina Ferry System (service from Southport to Fort Fisher, N.C.)
- Highway 17, Supply, NC
- Highway 211, Southport, NC
- Interstate 40, Wilmington, NC
- Interstate 95, Lumberton, NC
Colleges and Universities:
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington, Wilmington, NC
- Brunswick Community College, Supply, NC
- Cape Fear Community College, Wilmington, NC
- Southeastern Community College, Whiteville, NC